Personal tools
You are here: Home communicationRecord rfc2188Publication Re: Unexpected and Unreasonable delays in processing of Informational
Navigation

Forgot your password?

Re: Unexpected and Unreasonable delays in processing of Informational

Re: Unexpected and Unreasonable delays in processing of Informational

Mohsen,
	This document seems to have slipped through the cracks when
we (the IESG) changed transport ADs.  I'm trying to find out what the
old transport co-AD had in mind when she asked to put the doc on
hold - from the notes it looks like she felt that it might be worth while
to issue an IETF last call on it and advance it as a proposed standard
(if you are interested in doing that)

	I will get back to you as soon as I know more and I'm sorry
for the delay.

Scott

Main Index | Thread Index
Document Actions